Many people with disabilities are denied when they first apply for Social Security Disability benefits.
The good news is that if you promptly file an appeal and can prove that you are truly disabled, you have a good chance of having your claim approved when it is reviewed by an Administrative Law Judge at your appeal hearing…
But only if you have a good local disability representative at your side to prepare and argue your case for you!
We know how to prepare your case and represent you to give you the very best chance of getting your disability benefits approved!
We Can Help You With Your Social Security Disability Claim
Here is how we help you:
- We evaluate your disability claim, collect and review your medical records, review Social Security’s Denial, and then use our knowledge and experience to develop the best possible strategy to help you receive the disability benefits you are entitled to.
- We take time to get to know you so that we can represent you and present your disability claim to Social Security in the most effective way possible. Every person and every disability claim is unique and important to us!
- We help you fill out forms, obtain and submit records and evidence for you, and when necessary file appeals with Social Security.
- We represent you during your appeal hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge, cross examine witnesses, and present evidence in the best way possible to help you prove you are disabled and give you the highest chance of getting your disability claim approved.
- We not only prepare and present your case, we also prepare you to testify in front of an Administrative Law Judge at your appeal hearing. We make sure that you are ready for this extremely important hearing.
- Finally, we only get paid if we win your case.
SERVING ALL HAWAII